Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 4.... WIN!

Ok, I'm really excited to write this post because I lost 3 lbs this week! If you read last week's post I was up 1 lb but I have lost 3 since then so I'm at 155! This week I ate 1200 calories on the days I didn't work out and approximately 1500 on the days I did. I feel like eating 1200 is more accurate for me. When I was eating 1500 I felt like I was eating too much and then at the end of the week I had only lost 1 lb (if that) and it wasn't motivating enough for me! When I weighed in this morning I was expecting to lose at least 2 lbs but was presently surprised by 3! I definitely feel that Im on my way to my goal! This has been the first week I have felt excited about my weightloss and excited to keep going! I also found a bathing suit that I want and I would like to get a size smaller than what I normally wear because I want to get it soon before they sell out of them. Do you guys think that's safe? I mean I hope that I continue to lose weight and I don't want to get a swim suit and then it end up being too big by the summer ya know? Anyways... Next week my goal is to lose at least 2 lbs! Tune in next week for another update!

1 comment: