Monday, January 24, 2011
Week 3...
Ok, So I was so frustrated last week that I didn't lose any weight and so I set some goals to work out and try my best to eat well . Well... yeah I didn't do so well! Again, I fell off the wagon. I guess I really couldn't find any motivation to put in the work. I gained one pound last week so I definitely didn't achieve my goals for last week, but this week is a new week. I'm not going to beat myself up over the past two weeks. This week I feel like I have finally found a motivation to really try my best. Owen and I have bought plane tickets for May for a vacation in Florida. This is my new motivation for losing weight. I would love to be at least half way to my goal weight by May. Now... I do not want to use this "new motivation" as a goal and then when I reach that goal fall off the wagon again (which is part of my problem of being a yo-yo dieter). When I finally reach my goal I want to continue to work out and eat well to maintain my weight. I also decided to cut my calories down to 1200 instead of 1500 because it will allow me to lose more weight faster. Eating 1500 calories allowed me to lose about 1 lb a week but 1 lb didn't feel like very much to me and so I felt like It wasn't really worth all the work for just one lb a week. I'm guessing I should lose about 2 lbs this week if I maintain 1200 calories a day; and on the days I work out I will eat 1500. We will see how this works out. Hopefully next post I will be bragging about losing weight and on my way to my goal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do this! Plus, next month it's time to start swimsuit shopping, therefore, we need to get our booties in gear!
ReplyDeleteI know! I already found a swimsuit I want and so now Im motivated!
ReplyDelete