Ok, I am shocked that I gained two lbs this week! I counted calories everyday and worked out almost every day this week! When I weighed myself this morning I was shocked! I thought for sure I would lose about 3 lbs this week , but to gain 2... WOW! I feel like those contestants on the Biggest loser that blew the weigh in! Well, I can say I did not blow the weigh in! And I can definetly see how you can try everything possible to lose and still gain now that it has happened to me.
As I thought about how this could be possible my husband reminded me that we ate fast food (chick fil a, five guys, and taco bell) about four times last week. Even though I counted all the calories that I ate, It was probably still not a healthy choice, therefore may have caused me to gain weight. Also, My cycle (sorry men if your reading this...) has been very off the last few weeks; and that might also have something to do with it considering my boobs feel like they weigh about 10 lbs! :-)
Well, all I can say is I am very disappointed in myself. But all I can do is try harder this week. My plan is to continue to work out as much as possible, eat 1500 calories on the days I do work out and 1200 on the days I do not, and try to make healthier food choices. We will see what happens this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment