Monday, January 17, 2011
Week 2... Fail
As you can see from the title I did not do so well last week. I didn't gain any weight so I'm still at 157, but I didn't make very good food choices towards the end of the week. For three days I didn't even log what I was eating because I either ate out and didn't take the time to figure out how many calories I ate or just felt guilty about my choices and didn't want to log it. I also did not workout one day last week. This week however, I will log everything no matter what it is, and I am going to try to workout at least three days this week. So I am going to set myself a goal for this week of losing another 3 lbs and working out at least three times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it Nikki!!! Remember that your not always going to see the results you want, and that's okay. The main key is that you take things a week at a time. Don't let last week hinder you from your goals for this week. And don't let this week hinder you from your goals for next. Praying God gives you extra confidence and determination this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm down to workout whenever this week if you need some accountability. I have not been feeling very healthy, just eating like crap and having a "I will start next week" mentality. I need to get back on the wagon, NOW!
ReplyDelete